The privacy of our visitors to https://createproxy.com is important to us.
At https://createproxy.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit https://createproxy.com, and how we safeguard your information. The information will received will be used to fill your order. We never sell your personal information to anyone.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Server Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for performance assessments and aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Our servers automatically record the following information about each request to our site.
- Request Protocol Type – HTTP/HTTPS
- The requested URL
- Your original and destination IP addresses
- Size and Mime types of HTTP pages/transfers
- Operating System type and Browser information
- Referrer URL address and Domain Name
- The date and time
- Version of Encryption Algorithm supported by the Browser
- The logging data above is collected as part of our attempt to monitor ongoing performance and service integrity in order to enhance our service offering. We have implemented strict technical and organizational measures to ensure that the log data is protected at all times and destroyed after statistical analysis by our security and performance engineering teams. Additional service performance statistics logs may be collected from time to time in order to evaluate the scalability of the CreateProxy service and/or introduce new service enhancements.
- Intelligent Caching
CreateProxy uses extensive caching technology to cache frequently requested Web content. Caching mechanisms are used to serve web pages directly from our local storage as a means to make web performance faster and more efficient. We do not cache or locally store any end-to-end web content transfers, like e-commerce transactions, via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).