hellow team how to creat ipv4 proxy from vps/aws instance and run 7am to 12 PM then shutdown my all ip please help me for creating proxy ipv4 with vps/aws instance and create multi ip like this format
how to creat above given type proxy from vps or ec2 but i need only indian location server ip please help me
Awesome! This question has already 1 answers..
This can be done with automatization tool.
1. Go to Amazon Tool Page where you can create proxies -> https://createproxy.com/dashboard/amazon
2. Select Region, Port and everything as you wish, then do not click on Create Proxy Button, instead click on Save as Template Button, now you have created template that can be used for automatization.
3. Go to Automatization Tool and click to Create Task -> https://createproxy.com/merchant/automatization/create
4. In Automatization Tool select Template that you have created at step 2
5. Select when to execute task, in your example if I understand correctly you may want to create lets say 5 proxies (this is set by template) at 7am and you want all this proxies to be removed at 12pm set in Expression Command Field 0 7 * * * - this will execute this task everyday at 7am and because you want this proxies also be removed automatically in Automatic Removal select number of hours after they suppose to be removed, because you want them to be removed at 12 PM you probably should insert 1010, because from 7am till 12 PM it's 17 Hours but this field accept minutes so 17 * 60 = 1020, but before your task will be deployed you may deduct from this 10 minutes - thats why only 1010
Hope this help.